Oh the sweet smell of 2009, and the romantic, idealistic list of resolutions, I have already written. Please see the other recent blog post for more information.
While I haven't managed publish my first novel or be accepted into graduate school by January 2, 2009, I have finished one project lurking around my hard drive. Just to be clear, a BIG item on my 2009 list of resolutions is to finish the 2008 projects, which ironically were also 2008 resolutions.
After nine months of tinkering, thinking, and trying, I took Yoda's advice and did. Here is the product, my very first website: http://rmobley.checkoutmypage.com/
Like the Michelangelo, I created my site with my own two hands, and Dreamweaver. Of course my comparison obviously leads to the classic debate, "what if Michelangelo had used Photoshop?"Unlike the Sistine Chapel, my website is a work in progress. With that said, please feel free to offer advice on how I could improve my little sub domain.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment